Terms / Conditions / Payment Policy
- Included in the price: bed linen and towels (except beach towels), weekly bed linen change and room clean, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, free tea & fruits.
- Check-in: From 4pm, Check-out: 10am.
- Pets are not permitted.
- A late check in fee of €25 per booking will be charged for arrivals between 10pm & 7am.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice unless the initial deposit has already been paid.
- Bookings are taken on a first come first serve basis.
- A non-refundable deposit of €125 to guarantee your reservation is necessary at the time of booking in order to secure your reservation.
- Reservations can be changed at no charge up to 60 days of the retreat date commencing. Any changes are subject to availability.
- The outstanding balance is due on arrival. We can only accept cash payments onsite.
- We recommend taking out travel insurance, as no refund will be given for cancellations, no-shows or early departure.
- Client is responsible for obtaining travel insurance with adequate insurance cover for their holiday at the location and any activities which they intend to undertake during their stay.
- We recommend that you have an up to date EHIC card or equivalent for any medical services you might need.
- We are not responsible for any robbery, theft or damages of personal items that occurs whilst you are in our care or staying at our accommodation.
- Cancellation of any activities booked prior to arrival cannot be refunded under any circumstances after the client's’ arrival due to the amount of planning and organization to deliver these activities.
- Cancellation of all activities booked onsite without giving less than 24 hours notice in advance will be charged in full.
- For safety clients are strictly required to follow the instructions of their teacher during the activity.