Yoga Retreat Portugal
Relax & Discover
Join this week to take time to completely relax your body and mind. To rediscover your true self on an inspiring yoga holiday in this wonderful nature reserve Costa Vicentina in the Algarve, Portugal.
Regain your physical and mental strength with dynamic morning yoga practice, relaxing afternoon sessions, guided meditations and evenings and mornings with Noble Silence. Learn to cultivate inner-peace and reconnect with nature in this magical landscape, enjoy delicious healthy organic food and meet like-minded people from all over the world. Of course you will have plenty of time to experience the wonderful nature, beaches, hike, bike, surf, or just read your book in the shade of our orange trees, and enjoy our swimming pool.
What to expect
Morning and afternoon yoga classes from professional, passionate teachers, combined with talks to increase your understanding of Yoga and to understand the functioning of your own body and mind. Heaps of time to discover the wonderful National Park Costa Vicentina while hiking along the cliffs, or to read your book under the orange trees next to the pool in our garden. Book an afternoon surf lesson, meet like-minded people, go for a silent meditation walk. Just breathe and feel the sun on your skin... and feel healthy and energized with delicious wholesome food.
You will be staying in our quiet Yoga Villa, outside the picturesque fisherman village Vila do Bispo, right in the National Park Costa Vicentina and just 3km from the most astonishing unspoiled beaches along the Atlantic Ocean. The yoga villa has 4 double/twin/triple rooms (all with private bathroom), a comfortable living and dining room, rooftop terraces, a large swimming pool, and a 50 m2 wooden yoga deck under the orange trees in our garden. From the backyard you walk straight into the National Park Costa Vicentina where many wonderful trails take you towards the Algarve's most beautiful beaches.
Example day* - Relax & Discover Yoga Retreat
7:30-9:00 Dynamic Yoga Class
9:00-10:00 Healthy Breakfast
Free Time (Hike along the cliffs, take a surf lesson, enjoy the beaches)
13:00-14:00 Delicious Lunch
Free Time (read and relax, enjoy our swimming pool or garden...)
18:00-19:00 Relaxing Yoga Class
19:00-20:00 Yogi Vegetarian Dinner
21:00 Evening Meditation / Noble Silence
* Program may vary depending on season and weather conditions.
possibility to book
- Surf Lessons
- SUP Yoga
- Horse Riding
- SUP Tour to Sea Caves
- Mountainbike Rental
- Holistic or Therapeutical Massage
- Reiki treatment
- Any requests? Let us know!
- 6 nights in our Yoga Villa
- 12 Yoga Classes from our professional and passionate yoga teachers
- all classes include poses, breathing techniques, meditation and clear explanations
- Additional focus on hands on-adjustment and individual needs
- Partner Yoga session on the beach
- Hike experience through National Park
- Detox Day
- Ecstatic Dance session
- Opening & Closing Circle
- Delicious organic teas and fresh fruit all day
- 3 yummie healthy meals a day, fresh from the farmers' market and mostly gluten free, vegan and organic.
Delicious healthy wholesome food
"You are what you eat" and therefore we want you to eat healthy, happy food that is prepared with love. All food is vegetarian, mostly vegan, as much as possible organic and from the local farmers' market. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included and prepared by our lovely chef. Doing some KarmaYoga in the kitchen by giving a helping hand is very much appreciated and a great chance to learn some delicious healthy yogic dishes. Fresh fruit and herbal teas are always available.
* Example Day: Enjoy a nutritious bowl of oatmeal porridge prepared with rice milk, soaked almonds, dried figs and local honey to restore your energy after the morning yoga session; get your vitamins and proteins with a fresh quinoa-lentil-sugarsnap salad decorated with delicious ripe mango and warm your body after the evening yoga with a beetroot soup dressed with fresh coriander and roasted pine nuts, served with rye bread and freshly made humus for the hungry ones.
Teachers & hosts
Diana was born and grew up in the South of Portugal. It didn't take her much time to realize that yoga was an essential part of her life and is dedicated to share her knowledge and passion with the rest of the world.
Her approach has the main focus on breath working, body awareness and deep relaxation of body and mind.
Diana is 400h Yoga Alliance Certification and focuses on Hatha, Yin, Pranayama and Meditation.
During her classes she takes you on a wonderful journey through body and mind. Harmke studied Yoga at Paramanand Institute for Yoga Sciences in India where she also obtained her Yoga Therapy Certification. During her classes she works with different yoga styles to meet your specific needs and she shares her spiritual journey of self-expression and increasing peace of mind with a wonderful calm energy. Harmke looks forward to guide you on your journey towards health, peace and happiness!
Harmke is 500hrs Yoga Alliance Certified with Yoga Therapy Certification and founder of MEKAYOGA.
Dates & Prices 2018
April Yoga Retreat
21/04 - 27/04 Relax & Discover Yoga Retreat - Yoga Villa - 695,-
June Yoga Retreat
16/06 - 22/06 Relax & Discover Yoga Retreat - Yoga Villa - 795,
September Yoga Retreat
01/09 - 07/09 Relax & Discover Yoga Retreat - Yoga Villa - 795,-
22/09 - 28/09 Relax & Discover Yoga Retreat - Yoga Villa - 795,-
October Yoga Retreat
13/10 - 19/10 Relax & Discover Yoga Retreat - Yoga Villa - 795,-
* Book 60 days in advance and get 10% discount
* Returning guests receive 10% discount
* Prices per person, shared room. Private rooms available for +300,-
* All prices in Euro